Join us for a one day workshop designed just for couples wanting to improve their communication, develop meaningful connections, resolve conflict more effectively, and create a deeper understanding of each other!
The Gottman Seven Principles Program is based on the book The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, by John M. Gottman Ph.D., the definitive guide for anyone who wants their relationship to attain its highest potential. And it is all based on 40 years of research with over 3000 couples!
THE GOTTMAN SEVEN PRINCIPLES PROGRAM IS DESIGNED FOR ALL COUPLES IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP:
● PRE-ENGAGED COUPLES
● PREMARITAL COUPLES
● EVERYONE FROM NEWLYWEDS TO LONG STANDING COUPLES
● THOSE WHO WISH TO ENHANCE THEIR RELATIONSHIP
Proven ways to deepen your friendship
Understand the inner workings of your partner
Identify the 4 relationship ending behaviors and how to fix them before it’s too late
How to manage and resolve conflict in more effective ways
Ways to support and cultivate each other’s dreams and aspirations
Create shared meaning that fosters a fulfilling, committed relationship
This workshop will be conducted in a private and safe environment allowing couples time to work through the exercises together. It is designed for a small group allowing for intimacy and comfort. And most importantly, it will be fun!
● THE SEVEN PRINCIPLES OF MAKING MARRIAGE WORK Book.
● Two THE SEVEN PRINCIPLES COMPANION WORKBOOKS which allows each partner to privately record answers and journal about concepts in the book. It takes each partner step by step through the interactive exercises in the book.
Coffee, tea and water will be provided along with some light snacks.
• ARE IN CRISIS OR SEVERE RELATIONSHIP DISTRESS
• ARE EXPERIENCING SIGNIFICANT EMOTIONAL OR PHYSICAL ABUSE
• SERIOUS EMOTIONAL OR MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS
• A RECENT AFFAIR OR INFIDELITY
• ACTIVE DRUG/ALCOHOL ABUSE
These issues are best addressed in couples therapy prior to attending the 7 principles program.
Annie Campbell, MC, LPC and Terry Galler, MA, LPC
Annie and Terry are both Certified Gottman Trained Educators and have over 30 years combined experience working in mental health.
St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church
4715 N Central Ave, Phoenix AZ 85012
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
YOUR REGISTRATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE, BUT TRANSFERABLE. ONCE REGISTERED, IF UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES PREVENT YOU FROM ATTENDING THE 7 PRINCIPLES PROGRAM CLASS YOU REGISTERED FOR, YOU ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND ANOTHER 7 PRINCIPLES PROGRAM CLASS WITH ANNIE AND TERRY WITHIN 12 MONTHS OF THE REGISTRATION DATE.